Analyst Programmer/Programmer – Fintech (Frontend / Backend) [Ref: DDP_AP/P]
(1) Analyze, design, develop, implement and test real-time, low-latency financial system and applications; (2) Research new technologies and third-party frameworks; (3) Participate in user requirement collection; (4) Review and prepare technical documentations.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 0-4 years or above relevant experience;
- Strong programming knowledge in C++, C#, Objective-C, Swift, Java;
- Good understanding of network programming is a plus;
- Experience in mobile application development is an advantage (iOS / Android);
- Willing to learn and good team player;
- Self-motivated, work independently, good analytical and problem-solving skill.
Candidate with less experience may also be considered as Programmer.