Senior Programmer/Programmer (Java / C# / .Net) [Ref: PMO_P]
(1) Enhance existing Derivatives and Securities Settlement System with new functionalities; (2) Analyze client’s business requirements and provide clients with the best possible solutions; (3) Implement integration with other external systems; (4) Provide post sales technical support to end-users.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- 0-3 years relevant experience;
- Experienced in Java, C#, .NET programming and SQL Server;
- Initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in Microsoft WPF and JAX-WS & Crystal Report is an advantage;
- Knowledge in Derivatives and Securities Market would be a plus.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Programmer.